1. IntroductionWelcome to ArcaneLand, operated by Wilhelm Sweden AB ("Company," "we," "us," or "our"). By accessing or using our website and/or online game services ("Services"), you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms"). If you do not agree to these Terms, do not access or use our Services.
2. EligibilityTo access and use the Services, you must be at least 18 years of age or have permission from a parent or guardian. By accessing and using the Services, you represent and warrant that you meet these eligibility requirements.
3. Subscription ServiceWe offer a subscription service that provides a monthly quota of tokens for use within the game. By purchasing a subscription, you agree to pay the applicable fees as set forth on our website. We reserve the right to change the fees at any time, but any such changes will not apply to your current subscription term.
4. Token PurchasesIn addition to the tokens provided through the subscription, you may purchase additional tokens separately. All token purchases are final and non-refundable. Tokens have no monetary value and may only be used within the game.
5. Account and User ConductYou are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree not to share your account or password with others. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password. You agree to use the Services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to engage in any conduct that is harmful, harassing, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to terminate your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have engaged in any such conduct.
6. Intellectual PropertyAll content, including but not limited to graphics, text, and software, available on or through the Services is the property of the Company or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from any such content without our express written permission.
7. Disclaimer of WarrantiesThe Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
8. Limitation of LiabilityIn no event shall the Company, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with these Terms or your use of the Services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. IndemnityYou agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services or your breach of these Terms.
10. Governing Law and JurisdictionThese Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden, without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Sweden for the resolution of any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms or your use of the Services.
11. Changes to TermsWe reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by posting the revised Terms on our website. Your continued use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
12. OpenAIArcaneLand is using OpenAI's API, which means your text is sent to their server to generate a response.
13. Contact InformationIf you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at: hello (at) arcane.land